Fools & Kings takes its name from a line in the 1948 hit song Nature Boy. Composer Eden Ahbez’ iconic work, performed by the great Nat King Cole, tells of a young enchanted traveler who, “one day spoke of many things, Fools & Kings…”, has finally come to discover the greatest lesson in life.
For a moment in time embark on your own gastronomic journey at Fools & Kings. Discover our globally-inspired cuisine in an environment creatively designed by a guild of talented local artisans guaranteed to awaken the traveler within you.
Tuesday - Sunday: 4:30-10pmWeekend brunch coming in Spring 2018!
Tuesday - Friday 4:30-6pm, Sunday ALL NIGHT – Come in and enjoy a NEW! select variety of special plates, drinks and wines!
NEW WEEKLY SPECIALS / Ongoing and Upcoming Events:
• Tapas for 2 Tuesday! Beginning May 15th, join us for a 5-course tapas menu & house select bottle of wine for $30/per person
• Hump Day Wednesday: Beginning May 23rd, join us for a 3-course food and wine pairing for $28/per person
• #ThankfulThursday: Beginning May 31st, join us for 20% off of all bottles of wines off of our wine lists
• Smell the Rosés Friday: Beginning June 8th, $6 glasses of select Rosés all night long
• Sunday Supper Series (June 10th 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM): Once a month, we close down the restaurant for regular dinner service and bring our family, friends, neighbors and community together to celebrate food and drink from around the world. Our guests explore international flavors over a 6-course meal served family-style, cheers over regional red, white and sparkling wines, and get to know each other just a little bit better with community-style seating. Fools & Kings donates $5 from each and every guest to a diverse rotation of local and international organizations that we believe in.
Tickets are $60 per person, and include all food, wine and gratuity.
We look forward to seeing you!
4015 Goldfinch Street, Mission Hills, 92103 • (619) 578-2542