Fools & Kings takes its name from a line in the 1948 hit song Nature Boy. Composer Eden Ahbez’ iconic work, performed by the great Nat King Cole, tells of a young enchanted traveler who, “one day spoke of many things, Fools & Kings…”, has finally come to discover the greatest lesson in life.
For a moment in time embark on your own gastronomic journey at Fools & Kings. Discover our globally-inspired cuisine in an environment creatively designed by a guild of talented local artisans guaranteed to awaken the traveler within you.
Tuesday - Sunday: 4:30-10pmWeekend Brunch: 10am-2pm
Tuesday - Friday 4:30-6pm, Sunday ALL NIGHT – Come in and enjoy a NEW! select variety of special plates, drinks and wines!
NEW WEEKLY SPECIALS / Ongoing and Upcoming Events:
• Tapas for 2 Tuesday! Join us for a 5-course tapas menu & house select bottle of wine for $30/per person
• Hump Day Wednesday: Join us for a 3-course food and wine pairing for $28/per person
• #ThankfulThursday: Join us for 20% off of all bottles of wines off of our wine lists
• Smell the Rosés Friday: $6 glasses of select Rosés all night long
• Seafood Saturdays: Come and enjoy an array of fresh seafood dishes from Cebiches, Tartares, and Carpaccios - All 20% off of menu price
• Sunday: ALL NIGHT Happy Hour 4:30-10pm
From 10am-2pm … Expect to enjoy a globally-inspired menu of Frittatas, Oeufs en Cocotte, Casados, Blueberry-Corn Cakes and of course, Steak and Eggs …
We look forward to seeing you!
4015 Goldfinch Street, Mission Hills, 92103 • (619) 578-2542