Fools & Kings takes its name from a line in the 1948 hit song Nature Boy. Composer Eden Ahbez’ iconic work, performed by the great Nat King Cole, tells of a young enchanted traveler who, “one day spoke of many things, Fools & Kings…”, has finally come to discover the greatest lesson in life.
For a moment in time embark on your own gastronomic journey at Fools & Kings. Discover our globally-inspired cuisine in an environment creatively designed by a guild of talented local artisans guaranteed to awaken the traveler within you.
Tuesday - Sunday: 4:30-10pmWeekend brunch coming in Spring 2018!
--> CLOSED SATURDAY 4/21 FOR PRIVATE EVENT <--
Tuesday - Friday 4:30-6pm, Sunday ALL NIGHT – Come in and enjoy a NEW! select variety of special plates, drinks and wines!
NEW WEEKLY SPECIALS / Ongoing and Upcoming Events:
• Tuesday April 24th - "Float down the river Oenophilia with Blue Danube Wine"
• Tapas for 2 Tuesday! For every dining 2/top a bottle of our featured wine with choice of flatbread for $50 + complimentary chef's choice bocadito to start your dining experience.
• Wein Wednesday: 20% off Eastern European wines by the bottle
• Thirsty Thursday: HH sangria all night
• Smell the Rosés Friday: $6 glasses of select Rosés all night long
• Sunday: All Night Happy Hour!
We look forward to seeing you!
4015 Goldfinch Street, Mission Hills, 92103 • (619) 578-2542